The Neti pot is an ancient sinus cleaning tool to clear mucus and debris from the nasal cavity. It is effective in relieving symptoms of a cold and various allergies.
Each pot is handcrafted from high quality stainless steel and optimized for ease of use and hygiene. This pot is thoughtfully designed to be light-weight but unbreakable.
Directions for use
● Fill the neti pot with lukewarm water.
● Dissolve one tablespoon of the jal neti salt into the warm water.
● Lean over a sink and tilt the head to one side such that your forehead and chin are at approximately the same level.
● Place the spout into the upper nostril and slowly pour the solution so that it drains through the lower nostril.
● Clear your nostrils by blowing your nose, and perform the same action again on the other side.
● Breathe through the mouth during this process.
● Once the pot is empty, clean it with warm water and dry it immediately. Ensure no salt residue remains in the pot, otherwise it may cause rusting.