HOW TO USE
- Fill the neti pot with lukewarm water.
- Dissolve one tablespoon of the jal neti salt into the warm water.
- Lean over a sink and tilt the head to one side such that your forehead and chin are at approximately the same level.
- Place the spout into the upper nostril and slowly pour the solution so that it drains through the lower nostril.
- Clear your nostrils by blowing your nose, and perform the same action again on the other side.
- Breathe through the mouth during this process.
- Once the pot is empty, clean it with warm water and dry it immediately. Ensure no salt residue remains in the pot, otherwise it may cause rusting.
- To be performed only under the guidance of an expert.
Acessories EXPLORE ALL
You may also like
The Face Oil is quite lovely. I have been using it regularly & haven't broken out. Doesn't make the skin feel sticky.
The set of 4 soaps is awesome. True to its name, totally refreshing!
VIDHU VINOD CHOPRA
I have been using Nourish soap & After Bath Body oil. I see the difference in my skin. I really like the products.
Kaashi Wellness products makes me feel happy.
Loved the soaps! Loved the Scrub! It's gentle & refreshing.
Absolutely adore the Energy Drink! I’m totally hooked.
I use the Scrub to clean my skin on daily basis, it removes impurities leaving the skin soft and supple.
Have been using the Energy Drink in yoghurt - it's now a part of my daily routine.
Authentic products, we have them on our menu. We are getting a good response.